Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

BAYED - Official Thread

A few more minutes and the last winner hasn't logged in since before his name was posted. It looks like my odds are getting better.

Another day and another prize passed up. Good luck to the new winner. Hopefully everyone picks it up again or I think BAYED will end early.

Well, finally a name came up that might actually claim a prize. I see he was on the site early today.

Posted his name as the new winner of the www.huntinggpsmaps.com prize. That is a cool prize. Amazing how hard it is to give stuff away these days.

I wouldn't make a very good politician. I can't even give stuff away.

You're just not drawing the right names.:D And why would you want to be a politician, how many politicians have given you anything? ;)

He will claim it.People in Iowa will drives miles for free food let alone something as cool as this.

Randy, why not pull names from the guys leaving post on here...at least it will get claimed by guys whom would be happy to have it. Would go a lot faster too!

I'm a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the great prize. Told you that I was not afraid to beg.

My winning streak continues.... just got back from Las Vegas and was $8.00 ahead.

Thanks once more. Now I must get that Garmin Oregon to use the map system on!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to all
the dog

Randy, why not pull names from the guys leaving post on here...at least it will get claimed by guys whom would be happy to have it. Would go a lot faster too!

In retrospect, I set the minimum number of posts way too low. I should have set it higher. next year, it is going way up.

Hard to change the rules in mid-stream, so I will see it through to the end. We are down to about ten items, unless I pick up a bunch more SWAG at Elk Camp next week.

I am thinking that next year, you have to accumulate at least 100 posts during the year. The goal is to reward those who are active.

No worry about Ebay. But my wife has sold some of my personal stuff on there, so keep an eye out for me. I will reimburse you.

Sounds like a great idea to me...now. I wouldn't have made the cut before so I'm glad you set it where you did.

Randy, at the bottom of the main forum page it says ;

" "Members: 6,685, Active Members: 570"

I suggest you only draw from the "Active Members".

I'm a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the great prize. Told you that I was not afraid to beg.

My winning streak continues.... just got back from Las Vegas and was $8.00 ahead.

Thanks once more. Now I must get that Garmin Oregon to use the map system on!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to all
the dog

Congrats Pointedog !!! Another great prize right there....

Big Fin, I'd be happy to claim any of these prizes where others are not responding..;).... Thanks again for your time and effort to do this !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back