Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

BAYED - Official Thread

Wow 1 more and we could be on a streak! Lets hope the next winner is a regular.

This must be frustrating Randy but we do appreciate your efforts and/or those of the missus.

I agree with everybody else, we don't post much on here but we check it at least once a day if not more, my husband has been really hoping that his name will get picked soon!!!

Thanks. And most importantly thanks to Randy's sponsors for all of these prizes and thanks to Randy for taking the time to keep up with all of this for us. I'm sure there is a Mrs. behind the scenes too and I was going to thank the Mrs. Randy but I thought it might actually be the other way around. ;)

Sorry to be out of the loop that last couple days. Going to be on the road most of today and part of tomorrow, and most of Thursday.

Sometime soon, like when I get to a place where I am able to open the damned random number file, we are going to draw for another pair of Kenetrek boots. I hope that will be tomorrow, some time.

These are the Mountain Extreme 400 version. Go here to check them out:

Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400

I have them. They are the best boot I have ever worn. I know some other guys here have them.

This is the second pair of boots that Kenetrek has donated to the BAYED. I hope you will take the time to thank them for their support of On Your Own Adventures.

If you are so inclined to give them a pat on the back, here is their general contact email - [email protected]

They are a great company, who are serious hunters. It shows in the boots they make.

IMG_3012-1.JPG

I could use a new pair of boots! The sponsors of On Your Own Adventures are awesome. Winning something or not, I have found a lot of nice items I am interested in through the BAYED. Good luck to all :)

Another great prize! Lets hope Big Fin comes back from Elk Camp with more prizes like this. I'm holding out hope that he will get another 1400 so my odds get better but at this rate it would take ten years to draw for them all.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyClar
Back