BAYED - Official Thread

Some of you may not know this, but our own Schmalts has an online optics store - Predator Optics. The next prize is a pair of Theron Binoculars, thanks to Schmalts.

Check out his site. Not only does he have optics, but he has hammocks, knives, and cool pics of some Hunt Talkers in his gallery.

We will be announcing the winner of those tomorrow. Sorry I have been swamped today and did not get a winner posted up.

Check out the Predator Optics site at this link.

Predator Optics

Schmalts and I met at SHOT, and we are trying to get the Leupold line as part of the product line for Predator Optics.

Thanks, Pat.

Thanks Schmalts for your support!
I have heard great things about the Theron optics. Even if I don't win this pair, a pair of the Theron Binoculars are in my future; probably a scope too.

Some of you may not know this, but our own Schmalts has an online optics store - Predator Optics. The next prize is a pair of Theron Binoculars, thanks to Schmalts.

Check out his site. Not only does he have optics, but he has hammocks, knives, and cool pics of some Hunt Talkers in his gallery.

We will be announcing the winner of those tomorrow. Sorry I have been swamped today and did not get a winner posted up.

Check out the Predator Optics site at this link.

Predator Optics

Schmalts and I met at SHOT, and we are trying to get the Leupold line as part of the product line for Predator Optics.

Thanks, Pat.

Anyone else rooting for Jose?:D

Thanks Schmalts and I thought you were just a Las Vegas pervert;):D

We were going to try out a hammock on the Heli hunt but ended up only camping in an open area without trees to tie to. Looking forward to using it on another hunt that isn't quite so remote

Last edited:
I have been drooling over a pair of these for a year now. Hoping to get the scratch together to just buy a pair and a spotting scope.

Thanks Randy, and yes I am selling those great Leupold scopes as well as other brands. It will all be in the new website when it get finished but can quote prices to anyone now for anything that may not be on the website..
Damn Miller, you always have to stir up the pot don't :W:

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back