BAYED - Official Thread

Tomorrow is a big prize. A pair of Kenetrek boots. I have worn the boots for four years and can say they are an excellent boot.

Jim and his crew are very supportive of the self-guided hunter. Thanks to them for donating two pairs of boots for the BAYED. One pair tomorrow and another pair later in the drawing.

If you want to learn more about Kenetrek Boots, click here:

Kenetrek Boots Website

Tomorrow is a big prize. A pair of Kenetrek boots. I have worn the boots for four years and can say they are an excellent boot.

Jim and his crew are very supportive of the self-guided hunter. Thanks to them for donating two pairs of boots for the BAYED. One pair tomorrow and another pair later in the drawing.

If you want to learn more about Kenetrek Boots, click here:

Kenetrek Boots Website

Fin, no offense but i really don't care to win a pair of ol stinky boots that you have worn for four years:D;)
I would however take a new pair;)lol

If the size was right at least they would be broken in.

Last edited:
Man, could I use a pair of nice quality boots. Please pick me Big Fin, I will be your new BF forever. LOL. I am getting to old to act like a little kid at X-Mas, but those are some nice boots.

Man, could I use a pair of nice quality boots. Please pick me Big Fin, I will be your new BF forever. LOL. I am getting to old to act like a little kid at X-Mas, but those are some nice boots.

what does BF stand for...is that BF for BigFin or??? :D

Hell I think it means Best Freind, but if it will sway the drawing my way it can be Big Fin if he wants. So keep smiling my friend....thats just way wrong.

Damn your a tease Big Fin. Tell us you have a sweet prize coming up then hold out on us all day. your just like my wife. :)

Thanks Fin!

I'd prefer a new pair but if they are indeed the ones you have been wearing for the last 4 years could you at least sing them for me ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back