Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

BAYED - Official Thread

is There someone of the "veterans" on here who can call Fin's cell phone just to update us on his well-being? To hell with the "gifts", our leader is missing.

and here I was worried that not being by a computer was gonna get me drawn yesterday morning. Have fun in Salt Lake, Fin, and hope it was a productive show. You're going to draw one of those sheep tags.

got the leatherman + a DVD(wasn't expecting the DVD)---so super thanks to Big Fin and the OYOA crew----chris

THANKS!!!! I've been needing a new Leatherman for my lightweight pack. Randy and OYOA are Awesome. :)

Thanks again,
--Bill

Congrats on the tool. Everyone should at least have 1 on their belt.

So what do you need to do to get your name in the hat? Are all 6,000+ registered members eligible or do you need to sign up for something?

Thanks, Nathan

So what do you need to do to get your name in the hat? Are all 6,000+ registered members eligible or do you need to sign up for something?

Thanks, Nathan

From page one of this thread.

Yup, got it. You needed at least 10 posts since July 1, 2010. Pretty simple. Bad news is that the odds of winning somewhat resemble drawing a Montana bighorn sheep tag. The export file (EF) with all the names is a BAEF. I guess that is the proper thing, with it being a BAYED.

Other rule is that no employees or investors in OYOA can win. I had to pull two names from the first 30 I drew, due to that restriction.

Every prize will be accompanied by a Season Two OYOA DVD set.

Other than that, things are not too complex. It pays to participate. Or, as some say, Membership has its privileges.

Branden - The second prize on the list is a decoy hat and shirt from Be The Decoy. If you win that one, you won't even have to drive over to pick it up.

Congrats to the winner of the call. There's nothing like calling something in, as opposed to just finding it. Thanks again Randy, for the time you've spent lining this up, and for the great prizes some people have won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back