Caribou Gear

Bad thing?

A small step up from the Roy Rogers cap guns I played with as a kid. Maybe I'll draw the line at ones that use live ammo. I can think of three kids in my small rural town that were killed playing with their dads' guns during the 50s and 60s.

The US gun culture seems to be a runaway train. I'd like to see the gun crowd take a step back for once instead of pushing it forward. Just my opinion.

Correction: Two of the three kids were killed playing with guns at friends' homes, not with their dads' guns.

Last edited:
It's a compact ar-15 wtf is the problem? Are youth model bolt guns, pump, single shot etc... a bad idea? If I hadn't already bought all 3 boys there own AR. I'd be looking at these.

Wood stock semi-auto ruger 10/22 good

Vertical grip, black semi auto .22- bad

Last edited:
I'll agree the crossbones with the pacifier I'd do without but not the concept of a compact ar platform for young shooters.
That sure is cheesy, ha!
5A01AF5D-B220-47D2-8534-AAD354FF0F35.jpeg
These days this kind of marketing will probably help them move more units than if they had marketed it just as an “AR platform for young shooters.”

Those pacifiers are ridiculous and offensive. If I want wanted to start my kids off right on the path to being bad asses I would at least prefer the graphic to have a kid holding a severed head (zombie of course to keep it cute)
🙄

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back