Remington Finally leaving NY

For all the talk about state level politics the thing that really stands out in that article is the high cost of operating and maintaining a partially used, 1m sqft, steam-run, WW1-era facility with an inefficient layout.

Wonder if they’ll be using the $28m in taxpayer-funded grants and taxbreaks they received to create union jobs with good wages in Georgia?

All that said, NY State doesn’t do a lot to make running a business of any sort easy. But I’m sure there’s quite a bit more to this decision than state gun ownership regs (which is also onerous in NY).

Last edited:
For all the talk about state level politics the thing that really stands out in that article is the high cost of operating and maintaining a partially used, 1m sqft, steam-run, WW1-era facility with an inefficient layout up and running.

Wonder if they’ll be using the $28m in taxpayer-funded grants and taxbreaks they received to create union jobs with good wages in Georgia?
Yes, in this case, I’m guessing it’s less about gun politics (despite what my esteemed congresswoman says).

Back