Bad thing?

And as my grandma used to say, "this is why we can't have nice things". This is shockingly tone deaf. Make whatever size firearm you want, but for the love of god, leave "kiddie kaliber" marketing sh*t out of this. It will not be Bloomberg that kills the gun industry, it will be *ssh*ts like this.

Centerfire bolt guns with pink stocks are ok? mtmuley
Absolutely!

Here is our then 10 year old with a Win Model 70 in .243 that I took a stock, stripped it shortened it, IMG_0451.jpg and stained pink for her and her sisters. I know some adults that she could outshoot any day of week. I will never forget this day. She squeezed the trigger, and as the doe took off with a broken shoulder, she whispered "she's dead". 2 seconds later she tipped over.

My son started shooting centerfire at 4. A collapsible stock and virtually no recoil make an ar a good youth gun. Load one round at a time and provide a good rest.
Trigger strength was the hardest part on an ar.

That said this seems like a dumb marketing scheme for publicity. It is likely bad for the public perception of guns.

My son started shooting centerfire at 4. A collapsible stock and virtually no recoil make an ar a good youth gun. Load one round at a time and provide a good rest.
Trigger strength was the hardest part on an ar.

That said this seems like a dumb marketing scheme for publicity. It is likely bad for the public perception of guns.
Same, vertical grip seems to be better for kids too.

Centerfire bolt guns with pink stocks are ok? mtmuley
no. Gun safety in schools. When i was in school we all had a gun safety course. We went to a range and learned how to load, unload, and be safe ( single shot .22). Not that i didn't already know this from the time I was 6 growing up with guns, but it was a great course and should be taught again in schools.

I just have a problem marketing to kids. Not the same as having youth model guns for hunting. Its the promotion I don't like.

And for the record, no gun of any kind, size or caliber should have a pink stock. Black is ugly enough.

I believe that if this gun resembled the 10-22 they would look the other way. But it's not, apparently it looks quite similar to a military assault weapon! That's the only thing bad about the AR-15. There are guns around that are fine for juniors first gun, my son ad on and my granddaughter has one, a pink one! But for some reason the pro gun people seem to like throwing, up yours, in anti guns face whenever they can. So some gun company provides us with something else to throw in their face and we will damn sure do it! I can't wait till the semi auto version of the BMG comes out! It's just a gun we are gonna say!

Being intentionally provocative as a marketing strategy is not a new concept.
This particular strategy is intended to capture a targeted demographic who will buy this gun as their metaphorical middle finger towards “anti-gun liberals”.

It will work to sell guns. And to further erode the public image of black gun owners.

Being intentionally provocative as a marketing strategy is not a new concept.
This particular strategy is intended to capture a targeted demographic who will buy this gun as their metaphorical middle finger towards “anti-gun liberals”.

It will work to sell guns. And to further erode the public image of black gun owners.
Or, people will buy them for their kids and just go shooting. mtmuley

Back