back from the taxi...

BuzzH

Got this guy back from the taxidermist a couple days ago. I like it, alot.

IMG_3329.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG

Awesome job. I love the little summer patch on the face. Love stuff like that which adds character! Nice buck Buzz!

I like it,how about a few pictures of the other walls in the house.Between you and your wife there can't be much wall space left.

That is a great looking buck Buzz. I am saving AZ points to try it myself sometime in the not too distant future. Great taxidermy work.!

A beaut for certain! I have yet to have a mount of that caliber done... Without asking for specifics on pricing, what would be an average range of price for a mount of that nature?

Mine are euro type - done by myself.

That one was $400...

Sytes mine was 400 too if that helps. Also helps if you have a local guy do it because then you don't pay the shipping. I shot mine in GA and had it done there because not many here can do a whitetail but to have that thing sent here cost me an extra $100...mainly because he had to build a custom box and UPS charges up the ass to ship big boxes with fragile stickers slapped everywhere from one side of the country to the other. Worth every penny when you walk past it everyday and the memories and feeling of accomplishment come rushing right back!

Really pretty mount.
Whats the light patch? Birth mark or in the middle of putting on his winter coat?

Very nice! Those might be the "prettiest" deer. Looks good. Does he feel a bit out of place in your pronghorn herd? ;)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back