Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

B.A.D.A.S.S. #9 - Sitka Kelvin Jacket

That Mystery Ranch is looking pretty sweet Randy, of course Leupolds are always a welcome addition. One can never have too many Leupold scopes.

Quality products.

So much awesome stuff. Only thing I'm worried about is that I was a day or too late to sign up so I may. It have a chance to win this year.

Good thing I'm an Oklahoma State fan. I'm accustomed to the phrase:

"There always next year!!"

Everything looks so great! Contacted Sitka today thanking them. Used my first Sitka gear this season (binocular harness) and loved it. I just got Timberline pants plus a couple of Sitka shirts for Christmas!
Oh yeah..I love Leupold and Mystery Ranch too :)

Looks like it warmed up in Iowa, but the guy still is the winner, even if he doesn't need it as much this year.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Randy and to Sitka. It is just warming here now, but it will surely be short-lived, as it's supposed to be single digits again by Sunday. I will surely put this to good use in my fishing and hunting adventures. Much of my gear gets to work double-duty, so I am very grateful. I'm especially excited to take it on my archery elk hunt next fall !
THANK YOU again to Randy for a great show and website, to Sitka for making great gear for all of us, and to all of the guys on HT for making this a fun form of entertainment and education almost every day.
Merry Christmas to all!
Clayton

A HUGE THANK YOU to Randy and to Sitka. It is just warming here now, but it will surely be short-lived, as it's supposed to be single digits again by Sunday. I will surely put this to good use in my fishing and hunting adventures. Much of my gear gets to work double-duty, so I am very grateful. I'm especially excited to take it on my archery elk hunt next fall !
THANK YOU again to Randy for a great show and website, to Sitka for making great gear for all of us, and to all of the guys on HT for making this a fun form of entertainment and education almost every day.
Merry Christmas to all!
Clayton

Wow Clayton! Thats awesome, congrats my friend!!! ( did you have on that lucky sweater?) You are having a banner year!!!:D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back