Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

B.A.D.A.S.S. #9 - Sitka Kelvin Jacket

The admin panel allows me to be big brother and look at who has viewed any thread. The winner of the Kelvin Jacket has viewed this thread.
Can big brother tell us the number of people who have viewed??

I thanked them too, there will be a moss colored Jetstream coat under the tree tomorrow!

The more I hear about their gear and their company the more I want some of their stuff.

Last edited:
I didnt win, but congrats to who did, really like all my sitka stuff so an e-mail to them is an easy one to send.

I have one piece of sitka gear and it is the down vest. Best hunting clothing I have ever bought that keeps me warm in the stand. They make amazing gear just wish I could afford more!

With this cold blast hitting the Midwest this week, the winner probably wishes we had drawn this item earlier. Oh well, he will still get plenty of use out of it. Might post the winner later tonight.

Just got an email from Mystery Ranch. They are providing a Bighorn hunting pack to this drawing. Should we make that the next item, or a Leupold scope, or a ........... ?

This

VX2_3-9x40_web.jpg

or this?

big-horn-fol-lrg.jpg

Either one would be great, I could use any one of the awesome gifts that have been given away. Truly awesome that you share with all of us! Thank you so much Randy for being such a generous person, and thanks to all the sponsors for these amazing gifts. Merry Christmas everyone and God bless!

Quality perks...that scope'd provide new rifle rationale. Hope the sponsors are getting equitable feedback for their generosity.

Midwest….could it be..MN ? It is pretty darn cold here….if not…scope….

I just appreciate the opportunity to be in the drawing as well as the website and TV shows. So thank you Randy for all you do and provide for guys like me

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back