Caribou Gear Tarp

AZ State Bill 1115

AZ402

I got this in an email. Maybe some of you political types can interpret the bill and see what you think it says. Below is the text sent in the email & the link to the bill.

"scroll down toward the bottom. this is the anti chicken and dog fighting bill. this is to ammend the bill and strike the word "dog" and insert the word "animal". it will make sport hunting with hounds illegal in Arizona. there is a provision for "animals trained to protect livestock from predation and that enegage in actions to protect livestock", but not for sport hunters. it would also outlaw falconry and from what i see bird dogs. if a bird dog has to chase down a wounded animal, he has to fight it. looks like cow dogs would also not be able to be used, because they dang sure fight with cattle. pretty slick way to slip up and stop a lotta folks from doing what they like to do. this is how the adversary works. sneaky. one little freedom at a time. we're always yellin' at each other about little things we don't like about things that other sportsmen do and all the time we're gettin' snuck up on by these sob's. don't care where you stand on hounds, or bird dogs or cow dogs or whatever, if you like to hunt you best be against this. if you ain't against it, then you are against hunting. there is no gray area."

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/legtext/49leg/1r/bills/sb1115p.htm

Interesting...I can't keep up with all of this lawyer crap. Can anyone give us the facts, spelled out in normal Arizona English!|oo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back