Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

AZ reject, Now WTF???

schmalts

So lets see, i get nothing, not even a bonus point for any species in CO because they said they never got my apps, Now my AZ draw status says
Reject, wrong liscense prefix on application for one applicant???
I applied with soemone, dont know what is up yet but i sure hope i will still get my bonus point, and even more so my loyalty bonus point!!
All my other apps went through for AZ but the elk, So i know i had the correct liscense number. Need to get to the bottom of this. :BLEEP:

Hey Schmalts,

For a small fee I'll proof-read your apps for you... ;)

Seriously, that sucks.

I doubt you'll get your point or loyalty point.

I will if they screwed up on thier end! Paper apps this year, anyone could have made the mistake on either end.

schmalts, you'll have to request a copy of your application. If it was a screw-up on their end you'll most likely get your points. If it was a mess-up on your end I'm pretty sure they won't issue you points.

Hey Schmalts... Uhhhhh Not to Piss on your Parade, But did you draw anything this year ? I was Wondering if I could substitute you out for another Region 3er, Takeing a year off hunting eh ? ;)

I'd take Buzz up on the Offer dude..........

The bright side is you will have some focus on the hunts you have drawn. In my case, I have 8 permits, all of them I really excited about, none will get the full attention they deserve.. well, maybe the AZ deer tag will get more than a weekend warrior effort.

i know i sent the correct info, just double checked. It may have been an error on AZ's part. I am tired, i tossed and turned all night over this. This is a 2 bonus point screw up for me.!!!
Stan, if it is a screw up on AZ's part they will be offering me more than my points... I had a similar screw up in NM 4 years ago and it cost them a Gila permit hump
If it was on our end, well what can a guy do. life is a bitch, more so if you are schmalts trying to bank bonus points

Well shoot...

Hopefully it will work out fot he better Schmalts....

I really hope it was their ends screw up...

Moosie said:
Hey Schmalts... Uhhhhh Not to Piss on your Parade, But did you draw anything this year ? I was Wondering if I could substitute you out for another Region 3er, Takeing a year off hunting eh ? ;)

I'd take Buzz up on the Offer dude..........
Moosie, i did draw a MT general tag. I will be doing it archery only and that is my only draw for the year so yes, I am not much help this year.
It appears the screw up may have been on our end. Not sure where yet but at this point it doesnt matter. I know things happen and i have definitly not had a good track record with applications the last few years.
Lets see..... last year i forgot to put my check in the envelope for WY moose, Then sent a personal check for MT deer, 3 years ago my buddy in AZ forgot to put my Liscense number on my Lope tag so i didnt get my bonus point..4 years ago one applicant bounched a check in NM.... Hey, no one is perfect. |oo
Greenhorn you fag! 8 tags? how about i pay you $100 next year to fill out my apps for me. You live a charmed life as far as hunting goes.

I think I drew a pig hunt in Texas and maybe a deer hunt in Illinois. It may be an interesting season yet..

:cool:

Schmalts-Don't beat the crap out of your freind for not getting his end right although I would be tempted. Maybe we should all buy tags in NM or plan a losers hunt in Texas.

Schamlts what's the going rate for filling out applications? I'll do it for that. ;)

I figure it's actually 10 tags, one of which I already filled this spring on a bear. None of them are doe/fawn tags as I doubt I'll have any time or reason to fill freezer tags this season. Of those 10, 7 are either guarenteed or over the counter for me. Only the AZ deer tag is one that had terrible odds. I went about 3 for twentysomething in the draw, which is better than usual I guess.

Pman
I feel bad for you and the poor guy that F'd up. Take pity on him, I think he hasn't to had to good of year himself :) Colorado OTC archery elk here you come.....

DeerKing said:
Pman
I feel bad for you and the poor guy that F'd up. Take pity on him, I think he hasn't to had to good of year himself :) Colorado OTC archery elk here you come.....
I hear you DK, that other guy that F'd up will get his yet hump :D
He is lucky i have a little humor left in me and i am not so perfect myself LOL.

Maybe Moosie will pay my airfair out to CO to try and boost our point level :D We will need it with Greenhorns 50 tags.
BTW, What did AZ402 draw?? he didnt say yet.

Greenhorn said:
Schamlts what's the going rate for filling out applications? I'll do it for that. ;)
Well, one of my team memebers likes to hot tub with other hunters, i may be able to work something out with him.

Just a little goat tag to kill sometime. I've got a handful of OTC tags to spend a little time on as well....................

Back