Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

AZ online apps in trouble?????

AZ402

Saw a post on another board about the bonus point numbers being all screwed up. I went and checked mine and sure enough they are SCREWED-UP. I'm hoping this isn't a heading down the same road as last years draw debacle. It sure seemed like less of a hassle with the old paper system.

My bonus point count is nothing like the one below (what the site says I have)

DEER: 1 1 7 9
ANTELOPE: 1 1 2 4
ELK: 0 1 1 2
BIGHORN SHEEP: 1 1 0 2
BUFFALO: 0 1 0 1
TURKEY: 3 1 5 9
JAVELINA: 1 1 4 6
BEAR: 3 1 6 10

Mine is messed up too. I have 7 for elk and they show 5. I never put in for bear and it shows 6 points. Hope the glitch doesn't mess up the draw for us.

Good grief, you would think it's rocket science with the troubles AZ seems to have.

Wow I have 4 deer loyalty bonus points.

I never printed that screen before, wished I would have now.

I'm suprised the AZGFD went with the same company for the draw. Last year was such a mess for the most part. I'm waiting for a response from them. I wont hold my breathe though. The department is pretty bad at getting back to people for the most part............

Nice to see that I am back up to 11 elk points after drawing in 2005.

But somewhere I have lost 9 of my 12 antelope points and 2 of my max deer points.

My 16 year-old son has 16 bear points. Guess he could go bear hunting any year he wanted to.

Between both of us, the only thing that is correct is my son's elk points.

WTF!
We both have bear, pig, and turkey points, even though we have never applied for those species.

Yup, mine is way messed up. 8 Loyalty points for deer, 6 for bear ( I've never applied for bear) hey, anybody want to trade some turkey & bear points for elk points, 2 for 1 ?

It appears they have got the points back to normal. It still makes me a little uneasy, knowing there has been a glitch already.......

Another puzzler... my son -in law had his credit card hit for lope and elk[ full amount]... on mine they just took out the application fee[$7.50] for each app.... any ony else get hit?

Careful Stan or I'm gonna ask to to explain what a clitch is!!!!! ;) :D

What time you flying into Reno Friday night? Got two kids with the flu....gonna have to see how this plays out for the drive over now that the white stuff is falling over the pass :( will hopefully still see you at the show!

Careful Stan or I'm gonna ask to to explain what a clitch is!!!!! ;) :D

What time you flying into Reno Friday night? Got two kids with the flu....gonna have to see how this plays out for the drive over now that the white stuff is falling over the pass :( will hopefully still see you at the show!

Got the spelling error under control. I'll be getting to Reno about 9:30 PM on Friday. Hopefully the kids feel better and the snow subsides for you......

Back