AZ deer, sheep

I need to amend the distance the unit is from my house technically it starts about 5 miles from my place. The sheep are a bit farther out. Should be fun, Take Care, JLG.

Congrats JLG. Hope you smoke a big one. If nothing else, you will have a blast on a hunt like that. Same unit I applied for, but I will probably go to the grave with my non-resident AZ sheep points.

Looking forward to the story and pics. Or video, if you are filming it.

I went out scouting this morning for about 3 hours. I saw 7 sheep, 2 rams. One was almost a full curl and the other about 3/4 curl.
I am ordering a digi-attachment for my HD80 and 25 x 50 eyepiece, tomorrow. I will start taking pictures of the critters, I see, Take Care, JLG.

Congrats on the sheep tag, looking forward to lots of pictures.

I will start taking pictures of the critters, I see, Take Care, JLG.
John, make sure you actually POST some pictures for us. I didn't even know you knew how to operate a camera. :D Congrats on the tag and good luck on your hunt, but I suspect you won't need any luck and by the time I get down to AZ this Dec your hunt will be long over.

Good luck to Buzz & Oak also, but hell... you guys don't need any luck either. Enjoy the AZ hunting this fall. I got skunked this round.

Anybody hear from JLG recently? Should be almost a week into his hunt.

Back