MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

AWSOME day !!!!! (Video)

Moosie

Grand poopa
Lemme say Today At lunch I'll have Pictures of bears.. But till then, Lemme post something that is AWSOME !!!

Let me also Say that I cut the video Footage down from about 8 mins to about 15 Seconds so It uploaded faster...

At it's closest time, It was about 20 FEET from Wylee... He was Video taping it... Don't look at the Link Title before you Click on it ;)

http://www.hunttalk.com/albums/springbear/cougar_short.mpg

[ 05-24-2004, 14:05: Message edited by: Moosie ]

Wylee's new Nick name is KONDADS of STEEL. He could have grabbed his gun or Grab the Camcorder... God bless him for making the Right choice !!!

Here are a Few Pictures :

5_23_cougar.sized.jpg

5_23_cougar1.sized.jpg

5_23_cougar2.sized.jpg

Let's just say that Cat was 99% close to death Many a times Over !!!! But since the Season was Closed.... :( :(

Looks like it was coming in to the dinner bell
drool.gif
Great close encounter of the cat time and what a plus to capture it on video. Good job guys :D

It was an awesome night, the only time I puckered was when it lowered its ears and hunkered down, so I grabbed ahold of my gun with my right hand, continued to film with my left hand, and peeked over at Oscar to see what he was doing. I felt a lot better seeing his 300 win mag aimed at the kitty. It did make the rest of the evening more interesting and the walk out to the truck in the dark a lot more exciting. :D
elkgrin.gif
:D

You have big balls Wylee. First it is bear in SK and now cats in ID. Great video. You the man.

And I missed this? Arrrrgh! Sure, when y'all take me up we see bupkis. Go alone and you get to see kittys.

Wanna go hunting again, wanna go hunting again!
drool.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back