Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ass Clown

Agree, as is everything. It always has, I'm sure the market hunters at the end of that era had similar feelings. Hunting didn't go away then it won't now, it will involve more technology, more social media, and hunters will more and more feel the need to justify their actions and carefully control their image.

People like Rinella are working hard to keep the tradition alive and help it evolve with the times.
As the ethicist in Star in the Sky put it hunting has a PR problem, and I think being critical of members of our community for behavior that paints our sport in a bad light is important. I'm not sure if that criticism is best done in the open, or with a PM/behind closed doors. Probably depends a lot on the individual receiving the criticism and what will they will be most receptive to.
. . .

He just talked about this in his most recent podcast. We have to meet new hunters where they are, and slowly bring them in.

Know any good coyote recipes?
1- female coyote .
we marinated it .
then We started it off in the crokpot with “LOTS” of spices. Cooked until meat fell off bone . Tryed eating it. Tasted like junk. So we put the meat in a pan covered the meat in sweet baby rays and put it on the smoker for a bit . Thought the bbq and smoke would make it taste good . Well it didn’t .

1- female coyote .
we marinated it .
then We started it off in the crokpot with “LOTS” of spices. Cooked until meat fell off bone . Tryed eating it. Tasted like junk. So we put the meat in a pan covered the meat in sweet baby rays and put it on the smoker for a bit . Thought the bbq and smoke would make it taste good . Well it didn’t .

Well.....at least you gave it a shot, and now you know! You have more grit than I do.

I’ve found I enjoy life a lot more now that we don’t have the network tv. With a tribe of kids all in sports, we don’t have time for that silliness anyway.

If shooting a jackrabbit gets you upset, it might be time to hide the remote.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back