Ask an Aussie Hunter any question!

S13tsilvia

So thought I would put up a post to ask an Aussie Hunter anything you like.
Things such as what you can hunt, how much it costs, what it's like to get around, what else can you do etc.

Your hunting processes with tag systems etc are very different to here so ask away and I will be happy to answer any question !

I'd love to hunt waterfowl down there but it sucks that your govt. won't allow them to be exported.
May go do it anyways. Any tips on public land where activist don't go ?

Is Cairns ( where the rainforest meets the barrier reef ) and Tasmania still as lovely as they were 30 years ago ?

Are people still paying to see "Ayers Rock" and why ? (-:

If I ever hunted there, I would like to hunt water buffalo, scrub bull, camels, and kangaroo. How difficult is the process to hunt these critters without a guide? Is it even possible? Can it be done on public land? Thanks!

Imagine having Paul Hogan show up and argue what's a knife each time you go to field dress an animal.

Why is kangaroo hunting not widespread and common. To me this would be like if deer hunting in US were prohibited.

I'd love to hunt waterfowl down there but it sucks that your govt. won't allow them to be exported.
May go do it anyways. Any tips on public land where activist don't go ?

heaps and heaps of public land that the greenies don't go, plus if you have a boat its even better as most of them are only land based.
They only make noise on about 1% of available land to hunt birds on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back