Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Arizona here I come.

IdahoBugler

I just wanted to say good luck to all those that are going out hunting. I will be gone for a couple weeks chasing rutting bulls with the bow. Hopefully I will be able to post a pic or two of a big nasty when I get back.

So these pictures of a "big nasty," you are talking about an elk and not Moosie without a shirt on I hope. ;)

So these pictures of a "big nasty," you are talking about an elk and not Moosie without a shirt on I hope. ;)

Unfortunately I'm out of this picture. I wanted to Fly down this Sunday and stay for a week but I have crazy times ahead of me. I'm neck deep in a new project I'll be talking about soon, coaching 2 soccer teams again, and manning a dodgeball league. But hey, enough about me... Good Luck IDBugler... Wish I was going too !!!!

Best of luck bugler. I know it will be a great story and am looking forward to the results.

IdahoBugler,

Good luck and stick a monster. I am sitting on 12 elk points in AZ and want to go archery hunting so bad I can taste it. I can't wait to hear your story. Pictures, lots of them please!

I can hardly stand it.

A friend just called from down in AZ and said he had just saw his 2nd monster of the day. A straight honest 8pt.

He sounded like he was ruttin. My friend that is. I bet Friday can't get hear quick enough for him. He has been down there since Sunday.

Again, I am so jealous of IDbugler and my buddy, can't wait to see pics

Good luck IB, hope we get some great pics in a couple weeks.

Back