Aoudad Hunt for good price

Mikeflies

I just came across this and remember some were looking for an affordable Aoudad hunt.

Hunts start off at only $1,000 for self guided and $1750 for guided.

Rut hunts are still available!
Check us out at
www.westtexashuntorg.com
or (915) 328-0645

I have not called yet, as I have another hunt booked for a Nilgai and may be out of the Aoudad hunting for this year. Hope this helps those looking for an offseason hunt.

Mikeflies

I've used that outfitter for javelina and shared camp with his aoudad hunters. You'll do fine guided but talk to me before booking anything self guided.

How did you fare with the javies? I'm interested in heading somewhere to try my luck with those.

I think I might give that dude a call…I’m in the market for an aoudad…a javie would be a plus

That is a very reasonable price. Scouting is normally like WT deer hunting other than you are loking at rock, bluff and gully terrain. This hunt can be accomplished without a guide and perhaps merely being pointed in the right direction. Good optics, binoculars and a field spotting scope, are a must to identify a good mature ram. If anyone has not tried this I whole heartedly suggest going for it. Auodad are extremely handsome and are great game animals. I took mine, 300WSM 180 Accubond, this past Feb. 18, '11 near Post, TX. One shot thru both shoulders and down he went. My ram will be mounted standing on a rock precipice that will hang above our chairs in our great room. This is a fun and challenging hunt that I plan to do once again. MTG

Very nice!!! Now you really got me interested. Looks like a good way to get into some warmer weather and get rid of the winter blahs next year.

I've looked at another place that allows 2 javies and all the hogs/coyotes/bobcats you can shoot in 3 days, but it's a bit more than what they charge just for javies.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back