PEAX Equipment

Anyone Else Still Up Wrapping?

Ovis

Going on 1 am here. Drove from the in-laws house, back home today (5 hour drive), got in the door and realized I had a mid-term due today. (I'm taking a correspondence class for my graduates.) Knocked that out in 2 hours 8 seconds...I busted the allotted time by those 8 seconds. Had some additional homework to complete before I could start getting the kids to bed. Been watching the Christmas Story marathon for at least 6 hours now. Been wrapping gifts for the last 4...still gobbs more to go.

Any way, you guys have a Merry Christmas...I gotta go do some more wrapping.

Ciao!

Nope.. Sorry....

Ovis, we were done 8 weeks ago, I have been up online though doing stuff. Sorry to hear you're a last minute type guy ;) ;)

Happy holidays Amigo !!!!

My sisters just finished doing all my wrapping. I saved it just for them. Hope yall have a merrry Christmas!

12:51 am we're done opening presents and heading to bed. No one will be home Christmas Day we're all heading out early in the Am so it was our first ever night before opening.

I wrapped my wife's gifts when she went to work at 6pm. They'll be ready when she gets home at 7:30 in the morning.

It's snowing....

whaddaya think moosie is up doing on the internet at 1:00 am?
8 weeks ago? Sounds like he got everyone an elk hunting trip to Wyoming or Utah.
I have to give him some kudos, getting done early has always been tough for me. I wrapped my last gift at about 7 pm last night-slacker!
Merry Kissmas to all.

0330L...I'm headed to bed. I expect to be up in <4 hours. Another busy day on the road tomorrow.

I have two daughter in laws, they do my Christmas wrapping. If I could just figure out how to get them to do the shopping.

I have been thinking I was done for days. Then at midnight last night, my wife pulls out three more gifts for the boy, so we were back at it till just past 1am.
I'm sitting here while the bacon frys, kid is playing with his giant new Tonka dump truck. In a few hours we head over to grannys, where Santa has dropped of the balance of the gifts.

LOL.. When I said "WE" have been done, I meant my wife. this year, she even bought her presents from me :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back