Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

VZ and MO are supposed to be a couple of the stocks with a better dividend payout than T is. I take it that you're in VZ for the growth and not the dividend.

Any thoughts about DHR?
I have had VZ for a few years but thinking about selling more since I dropped them as a provider myself. They are just too expensive compared to the competition. I do not know how they can have a good future

I have had VZ for a few years but thinking about selling more since I dropped them as a provider myself. They are just too expensive compared to the competition. I do not know how they can have a good future
Hard to think of investing in volatile stocks or EFTs for the dividend when MMs are paying near 5%. For me interest rates don't matter much since I don't have any plans to borrow money. Whether or not the rate increase is offset by increasing the cost of doing business for any goods or services I might purchase is anybody's guess.

Hard to think of investing in volatile stocks or EFTs for the dividend when MMs are paying near 5%. For me interest rates don't matter much since I don't have any plans to borrow money. Whether or not the rate increase is offset by increasing the cost of doing business for any goods or services I might purchase is anybody's guess.
I have my wife's 401k 80% out of stocks. Mine is about 40% out.

Right now the SPAXX can replace what I'm required to withdraw via RMD so I'm not spinning my wheels as much.

Use this weakness to add to Energy particularly Exxon and Chevron or VDE and XLE. Expect 4th Quarter Rebound .
Yes have 20% in MM at 4.7 %

DFLI is diversifying into van life biker chicks.

How long does it take for today's 0.25% rate hike to show up as added interest paid to your money market account?

How long does it take for today's 0.25% rate hike to show up as added interest paid to your money market account?
Market already priced it in, but should bleed in slowly as 30day paper turns to 90day with a higher rate. The concern with Money markets now is whether or not they break the buck on a US default.

Market already priced it in, but should bleed in slowly as 30day paper turns to 90day with a higher rate. The concern with Money markets now is whether or not they break the buck on a US default.
You going with red 98 and going to buy some vde or bitcoin to hedge the dollar?!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back