NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Just bailed on IPI. Rode it all the way up from $10 back in April 2020 and sold some at $80 and some at $86. It’s up some from that but I just don’t see the long term value at that price. The only reason it is there is because 50% of the worlds pot ash comes from Russia and as soon as things calm down it is going to fall back down.

Can you get a loan to buy it?

I dunno where you were found that price but it’s like 6–7 bucks a 12-pack Kroger

Again, crunchy suburban moms are the market. Don’t underestimate their market power 😉

Just bailed on IPI. Rode it all the way up from $10 back in April 2020 and sold some at $80 and some at $86. It’s up some from that but I just don’t see the long term value at that price. The only reason it is there is because 50% of the worlds pot ash comes from Russia and as soon as things calm down it is going to fall back down.
That's a pretty good ride right there!

similar to finding a battery company to invest in for the future of vehicles i've been thinking about tires a lot this past year.

i'm wondering, after what? like, 140 years of existence we haven't been able to move on from rubber air filled tires.

one part of me thinks it has to do with lobbying and petroleum and tire industries refusing to let things change. i mean what could be better? a product that HAS to be replaced every couple of years that constantly pops and leaks along the way? causing crashes and killing people too, yippee

if we really care about a "green" future, air filled rubber tires gotta go, and i wanna find some early stock in the game changing company 😁

even though it will probably just be michelin or goodyear that does it and it will all just be big bore for the stock market
they'll have to at least reformulate soon or get whacked with the ESA hammer. https://www.science.org/content/art...ical-implicated-mysterious-deaths-risk-salmon

Damn! Am I detecting a little Tucker Carlson sarcasm bubbling up from within?😁

no doubt. my wife also yells at me for being a "stinkin little shit stirrer."

but in all seriousness, I see zevia as a solid play for a company that could easily command at least 1 billion market cap. if it gets caught up in some frenzy due hype from some solid earning reports painting an awesome picture of future growth and/or better marketing it could also see a Celsius style parabolic run i'd like to think. i personally would be shorting celsius stock at this point though.

or Big Soda swings their *%$^ and buys them out. i'm a bull, but i see it as a good play. though i'm sure there will be hiccups along the way.

I spent about 10% of my available cash today on some shares of SPY for the IRA. I’ll probably continue to buy if the market keeps dropping. Anybody else start buying today or are you waiting?
i am in scotland and have moved into the s&p 500 index tracker and the s&p 500 technology index tracker things seem to be looking better with that russia carry on

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back