Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

If you bought Apple 5 years ago you'd have a 600% return right now.

If you bought last year you'd have over 120% and a stock split.

Idk that's pretty exciting to me lol

Oh I love AAPL...only been in it with 100 shares since last October/November when it dropped after the split BUT up 19% at the moment.

Was just trying to reiterate the point that everyone wants to talk about the gambles...like SNDL which I made 80% on in 2 days. Definitely could have played it better.

Anyone paying attention to spot prices for Natural Gas

:oops:

1613175806201.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone paying attention to spot prices for Natural Gas

:oops:

View attachment 173772
Always watching the "widow maker". That is the sort price the ICE delivery point, so it can get crazy, but Henry Hub/CME prices still sub $3. It would take some research on why that specific delivery point went crazy, but it will be arb'ed out at some point. Nothing cures high prices quicker than high prices.

Always watching the "widow maker". That is the sort price the ICE delivery point, so it can get crazy, but Henry Hub/CME prices still sub $3. It would take some research on why that specific delivery point went crazy, but it will be arb'ed out at some point. Nothing cures high prices quicker than high prices.
It’s all the storms shutting down facilities, coupled with demand.

OGT hit $600 at one point, Cheyenne Hub cash jumped to $350...

Talk about a squirrelly year negative oil and then $600 gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s all the storms shutting down facilities, coupled with demand.

OGT hit $600 at one point, Cheyenne Hub cash jumped to $350...

Talk about a squirrelly year negative oil and then $600 gas.
Squirrelly is right. All it takes is cold snap and all hell breaks loose. Who would have guessed it would get cold during winter?

Thought about it, thinking about it. The company might get some love without any significant merit so it might be a decent short term play. We'll see.

yeah, I think short term it will have some hype I hope to cash in on. Though, I’m assuming people will realize before long it’s not the cash cow company people might have thought.

Thought about it, thinking about it. The company might get some love without any significant merit so it might be a decent short term play. We'll see.
I read about it. It says women make the first contact. Well, women can make the first contact on other dating sites. What am I missing?

Men cannot communicate with a woman on that app unless she initiates the convo
And the owner is a woman which garners you a lot of woke points nowadays.

That's not to say anything about her or the company. But people will sometimes buy things to support their cause. I think that's why BYND exploded initially before settling in.

my brother told me to buy churchill capital a few weeks ago. as per my usual due diligence i did immediately without even asking him why.

glad i did 😁

hopefully this deal with lucid actually comes to fruition and the momentum continues. in case it doesn't i sold enough shares to cover my entry costs today. let's hope the gravy pours

And the owner is a woman which garners you a lot of woke points nowadays.

That's not to say anything about her or the company. But people will sometimes buy things to support their cause. I think that's why BYND exploded initially before settling in.
LOL... woke points. I like it.

my brother told me to buy churchill capital a few weeks ago. as per my usual due diligence i did immediately without even asking him why.

glad i did 😁

hopefully this deal with lucid actually comes to fruition and the momentum continues. in case it doesn't i sold enough shares to cover my entry costs today. let's hope the gravy pours

CCIV had a great day for sure. I'm sure a lot of the Lucid deal is priced into the stock, but I don't think it's done running.

glad i did 😁

Nice! I have some too, but really wish I would have held the first time I bought around $17....

Nice! I have some too, but really wish I would have held the first time I bought around $17....
Hard to blame yourself if you had some at 17. It’s kinda just been taking off for the most part. I’m kicking myself cause I almost bought more yesterday.

I also bought a tiny amount of RIOT on feb 8 and am really kicking myself for not buying more.

edit: and just to be sure, to keep myself honest, I also have been toasted by some bad options plays in the past few weeks so it’s not all rainbows 😁

Last edited:
Hey! Point of order on the original question here. Today. Yes sir, today is a great day to throw down some dough.

Hey! Point of order on the original question here. Today. Yes sir, today is a great day to throw down some dough.

maybe some dough. but not a lot of dough.

still not too late to throw a butt ton of cash into ETH before it moons, brother

Hard to blame yourself if you had some at 17. It’s kinda just been taking off for the most part. I’m kicking myself cause I almost bought more yesterday.

I also bought a tiny amount of RIOT on feb 8 and am really kicking myself for not buying more.

edit: and just to be sure, to keep myself honest, I also have been toasted by some bad options plays in the past few weeks so it’s not all rainbows 😁
I get a kick out of some of the new stock ticker symbols. I'm going to type in WEED and see if anything pops up.😁

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back