Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

View attachment 172340
Sure, we're over valued. No one is saying otherwise. But the market fluctuates on intervals greater than 10 yrs.

back the the better graph.
View attachment 172341
If you bailed the on the current market because prices are simply too inflated, notice how much damn profit you are potentially leaving on the table? We are no where near as out of line as we have been previously. And if you're good, eventually you're only gambling with house money while more if your assets are in slow growers, ready to dump into the next crash. But if we're going "to the moon" then we got a damn long ways to go.
EDIT: Obviously all of my trendlines are super accurate LOL
Regarding this chart, I have always been 100% sure I'm right and convinced no one. Also, the inflation-adjustment on that chart does weird things to the values in the 70's and 80's, and even the 2000's, making the variance to your "super accurate" trend line look bigger than it was.

I can torture data with the best of them. If you do it well, it will tell you whatever you want. :)

Let's take this thing a different route. What do you all recommend as the best investment vehicle for 20%+ annual gains?
If anyone knew the answer to that they would be getting paid a billion dollars to run a hedge fund. I think you could get there with residential real estate if you get it bought right. That’s a pretty tough number to hit consistently in the stock market.

About the only (legal) thing that comes to mind is to start a business, and it’s not without a ton of work and a ton of risk.

Let's take this thing a different route. What do you all recommend as the best investment vehicle for 20%+ annual gains?
20%... begin a 'folio of numerous small AI / semiconductor chip companies buy 100+ shares of each w/ a 10k base.

A few are bound to be sucked up by the big boys for some patent the little one designed and... well, watch the sails take wind.

I'll watch from my couch and brag I mentioned this while silently pissing and whimpering why I didn't do it myself. Haha!

You find a steady 20% annual return pm your technique! I'll hop into a pyramid scheme! Oh wait...

Edit: Just saw your last. In all seriousness; I've had epic years day/swing trading and crappy ones as well. I suppose if you stick with the day to day and find a rhythm, 20% is pretty achievable. I've socked enough to exceed that though it's day to day... and with work and other priorities,, etc... I've taken a break. Mind you I'm not working with more than hobby 5k. Once 7.5k, it drops back to 5k. If it drops below 2.5k $ pours in to raise her back up.

A buddy does this for a living. Made a killing and sold his Gen contractor business though he works w/excess of 200k. My gut would fail to cooperate at some of his bad beats even though he makes a pretty good living at it.

Last edited:
Rutt row.

Yep. All part of being in the lucrative car business!
Future growth potential = future recall potential.💣💥

Rutt row.
giphy.gif

SO I've been thinking more about this. +20% is a pretty lofty goal. I think you'll see that potential in some EV related stocks and cloud storage. If AWS ends up splitting from AMZN I'll be jumping on that ship as quick as I can.

Plus, there's always that fickle B QS.

SO I've been thinking more about this. +20% is a pretty lofty goal. I think you'll see that potential in some EV related stocks and cloud storage. If AWS ends up splitting from AMZN I'll be jumping on that ship as quick as I can.

Plus, there's always that fickle B QS.
I'm off to a good start, let's hope there is another GME in February 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210202-184601_Fidelity.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MachineSub GN 4576225912G
Back