Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

i'm just closing my eyes and tightening my grip this morning. not touching anything.

hit -14.6% at 7:50 am this morning, now -4.5

i imagine, well hope actually, that by end of week i'll be smiling and forgetting today even happened.

it's not a loss if you never sell 😁

I rarely play under $10 stocks however it's getting pretty darn tempting with SENS. A friend who plays on the wild side seems to make a killing! Sold yesterday morning and his buy triggered again @ $2.90 this morning...

I'll stick w/ my usual... semiconductors, etc. My heart can only take so heavy a pounding.

I rarely play under $10 stocks however it's getting pretty darn tempting with SENS. A friend who plays on the wild side seems to make a killing! Sold yesterday morning and his buy triggered again @ $2.90 this morning...

I'll stick w/ my usual... semiconductors, etc. My heart can only take so heavy a pounding.
I like semiconductors too, but they haven't been treating me very well the last few days lol.

I'm also heavy in the ARK ETF's . . . ouch.

Any TD platform users see the addition for Option research?

Example attached. Pretty cool.

Snip from a generated report based on my interest in AMD:

1614129409389.png

Attachments

• AMD 04 2021.pdf
    128.3 KB · Views: 2
The base TD site not Think or Swim though I've not checked to see if it's available on the mobile or TS.

Thanks for the heads up... I bought yesterday.

Any TD platform users see the addition for Option research?

Example attached. Pretty cool.

Snip from a generated report based on my interest in AMD:

View attachment 175058
Super fancy, but it still boils down to having a view and determining how to express it. Just to ask yourself how mad you are going to be if it goes back to $92 next week? or $75?

Super fancy, but it still boils down to having a view and determining how to express it. Just to ask yourself how mad you are going to be if it goes back to $92 next week? or $75?
The entire market's subjective. Agree. I like the additional analytical information. Anything beyond my simple viewing of a ticker is a benefit before pulling the lever - so to say...

The entire market's subjective. Agree. I like the additional analytical information. Anything beyond my simple viewing of a ticker is a benefit before pulling the lever - so to say...
TOS has a probability analysis that shows the same thing. Here is AMD. It looks like you have a 42% chance of being ITM. Covered calls are weird in that you like the stock enough to own it, but you sell upside potential. But it is great way to avoid taxes over a specific timeframe.
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 10.59.00 AM.png

Or Puts to cover stocks... I'm a frequent user of the spreads used for Iron Condors, Straddles, Strangles, etc. TOS and it's base platform have a plethora of research abilities. Gives me the sense I'm better at the market than I really am! HAHA!

Did anyone read the bones correctly and take a ride on the GME train today?

not me. I did hesitate on the buy button once in the last week though. Some of my friends were whoopin and hollerin today

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back