Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Someone explain today. Seems like we should be up. Technical sell off? Bounce off the 200 ma to the down side?

Someone explain today. Seems like we should be up. Technical sell off? Bounce off the 200 ma to the down side?
PPI showed lower inflation expectations from producers (good) but that was quickly killed by a very bad retail sales number. Technical stuff didn't help. 200d MA and downtrend line all converging around 4000 and stocks have overbought RSI. Small selloff was needed. Bullard (and all members) keeps talking tough and bond market is telling him the Fed is full of chit.

New public offering. Company makes a good product. I bought a couple of their 100 amp batteries about a half year ago. After initial first day hype, the stock has been tanking. Not sure how to price the value of something like this? I put it on the watch list, and will do some more research to see where it becomes a good investment opportunity.

Giving you another shot. I might even nibble given the option-like price.

Jumped back in to SQQQ yesterday right near 200 ma with markets “pricing in” an extremely low chance of a 50 basis point rate hike. Good short term opportunity for some lunch money I think

i want in on this DFLI fun.

13 shares at 7.94. just a nibble.

YOLO boys. what do they do batteries or something?

Into penny stock territory now.

View attachment 262063

Minus the pump-and-dump scheme, the delisting, and a corporate structure that is suspect at best, this seems like a solid company.

JERSEY CITY, January 12, 2023 — via Globe Newswire —​

Vision Energy Corporation (OTCQB:VENG) (“Vision Energy” or the “Company”) wishes to make the following statements regarding recent removal from the OTCQB Market.

On Dec. 6, 2022, the Company was informed by the OTC Markets Group Inc. (“OTC Markets”) of certain promotional material that encouraged investors to purchase or trade the Company’s common stock.

On Jan. 10, 2022, the Company was informed that, due to the ongoing promotional campaign, the Company will be moved from the OTCQB Market to the Pink Market effective Jan. 11, 2023...

Minus the pump-and-dump scheme, the delisting, and a corporate structure that is suspect at best, this seems like a solid company.

JERSEY CITY, January 12, 2023 — via Globe Newswire —​

Vision Energy Corporation (OTCQB:VENG) (“Vision Energy” or the “Company”) wishes to make the following statements regarding recent removal from the OTCQB Market.

On Dec. 6, 2022, the Company was informed by the OTC Markets Group Inc. (“OTC Markets”) of certain promotional material that encouraged investors to purchase or trade the Company’s common stock.

On Jan. 10, 2022, the Company was informed that, due to the ongoing promotional campaign, the Company will be moved from the OTCQB Market to the Pink Market effective Jan. 11, 2023...
Scam Bankman-Fried "solid".

Here's one that a friend asked me what I thought about it last spring. They grow hydroponic lettuce here in the Bitterroot with plans to expand all over the NW. I gave it a thumbs down, especially after the founder started dumping his stock. Sounds kind of familiar. 🙄

Screenshot_20230123_110149_Google.jpg

A question about SBF...4 mil promissory on his parents house & 21 mil from others for the 10% on 250 mil appearance bond. Who are others and what is the theory behind the support...family & friends?

What's your take @SAJ-99

A question about SBF...4 mil promissory on his parents house & 21 mil from others for the 10% on 250 mil appearance bond. Who are others and what is the theory behind the support...family & friends?

What's your take @SAJ-99
He's a really nice kid? No clue. He clearly sold a lot of smart people (not including his parents) on the FTX, so maybe he will be the best used car salesman ever?

What's your take @SAJ-99
I think who ever made the bail (rumors, rumors) is hoping to get a bunch of their money back. And then SBF will end up like the fish in this scene and Donnie later in the movie.

Back