Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anti hunting group buys hunting rights

I am for sure not saying anything to you.
Hm, why? I was just egging you on and joking with ya...I have zero vested in this thread...AND...it would not be to me...it would obviously be to the others in this thread you seem to be referring too...so yah...

Last edited:
@devon deer ruling on the field are there guns over mantles or in glass hutches in rural parts of Europe?

I would guess it’s as common in rural Norway or Finland as it is WY and as completely unheard of in Pairs as NYC.
There are a few, but those that are would be antiques, and even then any left out of a locked cabinet would be de-activated.

U.K. on the other hand, likely the reason you selected @devon deer , hold a recommendation for secure storage of firearms,, based on the quick .gov type websites that relate to your query...
I'll keep it simple, rifle/shotguns must be kept in an approved standard metal cabinet, bolts don't have to be kept separate, ammunition does, although not shotgun shells. No handguns unless restricted to 2 rounds. Any more than 6 firearms a burglar alarm must be installed. Limits also on rifle ammunition held.

Looks like this has drifted a lot but I agree a ton with Buzz; hunters are super selfish and short sided on lots of this stuff.

Look at all the money being raised at banquets on auction tags and how often the same people are buying them over and over just to fill a trophy room.

A family in my home state buys sheep tags only when they’re good in one specific unit and piles of landowner tags in other states every year. They could have easily outbid this group but wouldn’t get to fill a trophy room so it’s of no interest.

I have a coworker whose cousin is in the exact same boat. He’s killed multiple grand slams of sheep, one of his teenage kids already has a grand slam, buys auction tags every year and even bought up an outfitter concession just to reduce the number of other hunters in an area he likes. Purely selfish motivations

Both of the examples I noted are people held up by supposed conservation groups as great people that are going the extra mile for hunters. The true reality is they like to kill stuff and use their money to always be at the front of the line and leave the scraps for others

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back