And the 2015 Montana Elk results are...?

I am guessing they will start popping up around Wednesday but a guy can always hope that clicking refresh as fast as he can will help speed it up. haha.

Am hearing from a source that the drawings will occur on or around April 22 - next Wednesday. BUT...keep hittin refresh and prove my source wrong!! Would love to rub it in his face. Ha! Good luck to everyone when the results eventually do get posted!

Am hearing from a source that the drawings will occur on or around April 22 - next Wednesday. BUT...keep hittin refresh and prove my source wrong!! Would love to rub it in his face. Ha! Good luck to everyone when the results eventually do get posted!

I just know that it says mid April for drawing results. I usually am excited about a week early from when they actually post them though so it very well could be next week.

Check the web site guys, I got my Elk Combo.

Kevin

I would guess everyone who appied for a combo got one. I show the deer and elk results as pending still, and a deer/ elk combo with archery license being mailed to me.

Holy crap. My sixth limited entry rifle bull elk tag since 2004, and the third time I've hit the jackpot with zero points.

I'm in the DC airport right now, so my little victory dance caught a few strange glances.

Holy crap. My sixth limited entry bull elk tag since 2004, and the third time I've hit the jackpot with zero points.

I'm in the DC airport right now, so my little victory dance caught a few strange glances.

Congrats. Maybe I need to apply elsewhere, up to 13 points here. Not fun.

I am back to accumulating elk points... but figured that after drawing last year.

My dad burned his points on the same breaks tag I drew last year though!

Back