And the 2015 Montana Elk results are...?

Brother and I got Breaks rifle bull tags. It's been a while since we got to chase a bull up there. Now we just need ram tags and we'll make a real combo hunt out of it! Those nags are gonna have to earn their feed again this year! :hump:

Again?!?!?! You have the luck when it comes to those tags! My dad drew this year-- Maybe we will see ya up there.

You seem to draw a tough tag a lot is why I asked.

Some are just lucky. My boss drew 3 breaks tags and 2 I know were year after year and his daughter drew a Goat tag at age 16 and I think it was her first year applying while I know people who have applied for 20+ years and never drew a tag in the Breaks. Good luck to everyone this season. If my hunting season turns out how I expect it to I might offer some photo services just to get out of the house.

Again?!?!?! You have the luck when it comes to those tags! My dad drew this year-- Maybe we will see ya up there.
Sorry about that....... NOT! I think you had the 620 tag, is that right? The one that's off CMR? My guess is that we'll probably put in for cows up there again too. It could get ugly!

so pumped!! my brother and i drew the 900 archery tag...not sure what to expect. can't wait to get out there and do some scouting. good luck everybody!!

Got an unlimited 270-45 bull tag. Good luck to those that drew and to the rest of us hunting general areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back