And the 2015 Montana Elk results are...?

Holy crap. My sixth limited entry rifle bull elk tag since 2004, and the third time I've hit the jackpot with zero points.

I'm in the DC airport right now, so my little victory dance caught a few strange glances.

And I cant even draw the 900 Archery elk tag 2nd choice like I used to do every year! HAHA. My options are limited now since I have to drive almost 2-3 hours anywhere I want to go. :W:

No dice for me. Had a decent chance on an archery elk tag but no luck. Combo tag it is!

First year to try the draw in Montana. Got the combo for area 310-45. Looks rough but worth a try. Probably pretty crowded during the first couple of weeks of November. I've never hunted Montana so it will be a fun experience no matter how it turns out. Even if I don't see an elk or a deer, I think I'm in for some really great scenery and views from the mountains. Good luck to every one. Be safe.

310-45...Bring bear spray

410 archery no deer love oh well Im sure im getting a moose tag this year

Got lucky, 212-45 Hunted this unit when it was general and way crowded. Now that it's permit , gonna be a bit less crowded and hopefully snow filled by later in the season !

Brother and I got Breaks rifle bull tags. It's been a while since we got to chase a bull up there. Now we just need ram tags and we'll make a real combo hunt out of it! Those nags are gonna have to earn their feed again this year! :hump:

Brother and I got Breaks rifle bull tags. It's been a while since we got to chase a bull up there. Now we just need ram tags and we'll make a real combo hunt out of it! Those nags are gonna have to earn their feed again this year! :hump:

Congrats! You're on a good roll with the moose tag last year.

Yeah, no kidding! I guess I need to buy a lottery ticket too. What would really screw things up is if I drew a goat tag!

Nothing for me, which is a good thing this year. I put in for some tough permit hunts hoping to just get points. Looks like it worked...

Good luck to those that drew.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back