Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

American prairie. What's the issue?

If you get on, they don't allow lead bullets either.

Tell your buddy to work up an all copper load. Thankfully I traded JLS some brass for a box of E-tips...that shot lights out from my 7 RM with the first load I tried.

• Haha
Reactions: DFS

Tell your buddy to work up an all copper load. Thankfully I traded JLS some brass for a box of E-tips...that shot lights out from my 7 RM with the first load I tried.
I have copper handled. Same buddy has a Bitterroot LE mule deer. I'm gonna be busy. mtmuley

Interesting they recommended copper for a buffalo hunt last year but never mentioned it in person and never checked with us on it either.

I hope you get access @mtmuley. With the low FWP counts that just came out for those units, I won’t be surprised if APR curtails access to some degree.

The irony of the less government free market economy crowd getting their panties in a knot over the free market in action.
Amen.... And if the ranchers don't like it they can choose to sell they land at a lower price to their neighbor, it is a free market. The anti APR stuff is total nonsense and I have never heard a rational common sense opinion on why they are bad.

We have a home in Lewistown and the APR is an endlessly hot topic of discussion. My personal experience is that the rules for access were simple, clear, and rigorously applied. No weird screening criteria or questions. Their new HQ building was a major renovation and local investment. Block management is great, and friendly ranchers are a blessing. We are all suffering from the rapidly expanding interest in western hunting. Fingers crossed that things stabilize before it all gets too crazy, constrained and contentious.

Those commies over at the APR allowing more hunting access, the nerve!
They are just further degrading the value of adjoining ranches by allowing the public to hunt it for FREE!?!?!

"It's just flatly illegal," Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen told Fox News Digital in an interview. "This is federal land that is specifically — by the Taylor Grazing Act, by federal law — set aside for livestock grazing. Bison are not livestock, even under federal law." :unsure:

"It's just flatly illegal," Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen told Fox News Digital in an interview. "This is federal land that is specifically — by the Taylor Grazing Act, by federal law — set aside for livestock grazing. Bison are not livestock, even under federal law." :unsure:
Mr. Knudsen, you are... wait...

oh yeah I agree.

Bison are livestock in Montana, the R's should remember that since they threw a chit fit to get them classified as such.

Those little details don’t matter. Facts and history be damned.

@BuzzH It appears they did not, in fact, remember that little detail.

To quote the article, the attorney for the Montana Stockgrowers Association “argued that the land at issue should be used to produce livestock, not for wildlife preservation.” Also, “She added that federal laws ‘do not grant any power to issue grazing permits for anything other than domestic livestock.’”

Knudsen and Gianforte have also filed appeals to the grazing permits.

I’m sorry- but aren’t these the exact groups that argued to list bison as domestic livestock in this state? So how are they unaware that what they’re arguing is a complete waste of breath?

Can this appeal be dismissed with prejudice, on the grounds of the parties at hand having previously dealt in bad faith to cause this situation?

Or can we get a decision here that lists bison as wildlife, and not livestock? I see this potentially backfiring in a spectacular manner, and I think I’m gonna go get some popcorn- just in case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back