American Prairie Reserve - Nothing new

If it is that important to you just go ahead and hunt in their land. Just don’t let the black helicopters catch you. In my opinion it is better than having it as APR land than be developed for more houses or retail. It was Private land before they bought and private land after they bought it. Still the same amount of access either way is limited. There is not a huge amount of private land owners that are pro hunter anyway. I ll keep hunting my diminishing herd sizes hoping to catch them as they cross onto public like all the other peasants on Public Land.

Some APR entertainment over at klansville. Buzz takes on the dumb folk. It's like Mike Tyson vs. 3rd grade Special Olympics dance squad.

Some APR entertainment over at klansville. Buzz takes on the dumb folk. It's like Mike Tyson vs. 3rd grade Special Olympics dance squad.

They seem surprisingly restrained. Only 15% of their posts on this thread include race/gender/sexuality-baiting content. An intellectual high point for that site. ;)

I’ve never been on that site but boy are there a bunch of people that just give humans a bad name… what happened to honest discourse and civil disagreement. Glad that HT is what it is!

Are you kidding me? 20 pages?

I didn't know about 24 hour site before. That place is the fringe right wing boomer version of R/politics. The tin foil can't get thick enough and iq can't go low enough.

I hope one day we have unbroken bison habitat in the west and a huge expansion of bison herds. They taste better than cows anyways.

It's pretty hard to get banned from the fire. You have to Photoshop a pic of moderators mother to get kicked off, or so I heard... Anything goes there. It's a fun place to drum up business if you like trolling. I'd bet the average age of posters was s 60 as well.

It's pretty hard to get banned from the fire. You have to Photoshop a pic of moderators mother to get kicked off, or so I heard... Anything goes there. It's a fun place to drum up business if you like trolling. I'd bet the average age of posters was s 60 as well.
I was banned from posting. Apparently there is a policy against a trick link, in a Donald Trump thread, that takes you to a close up pic of an interracial male couple doing anal.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back