America lost a good one

jlmatthew

My friend Dave lost his life in Afghanistan on December 27th and his funeral service was today. A great guy who was loved by many which was obvious by attendance today. A warrior for America and more importantly a warrior for Christ.

Attachments

• David Lyon.jpg
    David Lyon.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 444
sorry to hear about your friend. prayers going out to family and friends

Condolences and gratitude to him, his family, and his friends, such as you. We are grateful for his service and those serving with him. Prayers to all.

Sorry for your loss, I am thankful for his sacrifice. Without men like him the world would be a treacherous place for all of us.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Condolences to his family and friends like yourself - we're all grateful for his service and sacrifice.

Condolences to all of Dave's loved ones and friends as well as a wealth of gratitude for those like him who put their lives in harms way for the county. There are really no words that do justice in showing my appreciation to them.

I am sorry to hear of your friend passing. Words are lacking. My prayers for all friends and family effected by his passing.

sorry for the loss of your friend and our hero. our thoughts and prayers go out to you, Dave's family and all of our warriors serving our country.

Sorry about your friend, Jason. Each passing isn't any easier, no matter how well you knew the person...we're in a brotherhood that no one else can understand. Godspeed, warrior!!

From the very first moment, when this nation was no more than an idea, we were nothing except for the fact there were those willing to step into harms way. It is no different today with each sacrifice undimmed by those going before.

May your friend rest in peace and the Lord welcome him as a faithful servant returned home.

Back