Caribou Gear

Alaska moose

mixedbag

Just flew in after 12 days in the woods.I was able to take a 54" moose.Been my dream for 32 yrs since I first started hunting.It was ALOT of work breaking it down and rowing it a mile to other end of lake.I'll try and post pics when I finally get home saturday

Looking forward to the story! Although with the early teaser....rowing seems easier than on your back!

Been waiting on this one for a while checking everyday! Congrats I hope to get back up there after moose in the next few years! After my epic fail on a great Koyukuk tag.

Great job on getting a moose! Can't wait to see the pics and read the story. I'm headed to AK in 2018 for my first moose hunt.

Good for you.... happy you were able to fulfill your dreams.

Would like to do that myself some day.

Your right Robert,may have to do that goat hunt with you.Not much else left on my list.I've been very fortunate and lucky throughout my life/hunting.I just hate having to be guided.I do want a better blacktail and need a coues deer to fill out my deer slam.I'll be looking into coues hunting now.My walls are totally full now,but I'm sure I can find places for a coues and nice blacktail

Your right Robert,may have to do that goat hunt with you.Not much else left on my list.I've been very fortunate and lucky throughout my life/hunting.I just hate having to be guided.I do want a better blacktail and need a coues deer to fill out my deer slam.I'll be looking into coues hunting now.My walls are totally full now,but I'm sure I can find places for a coues and nice blacktail

Time for an extension on your house! :D

Back