Alaska black bear tag!

Melman

I'm super excited, after years of watching Randy hunt SE Alaska black bears I put my name in the hat and drew a tag. I cannot wait! I will be hunting Kuiu island. This will be my first Alaska hunt and my first bear hunt. I look forward to sharing my experience with you all come next year.

Melman

Congrats, that's exciting news! when is your season?
will be going April/May 2020. glad too have over a year to plan this. will be DIY hunt so I have a lot to think about. Studying all the Fresh tracks black bear hunts now. Actually woke up this morning at 0340 and couldn't stop thinking of all the planning I have to do

Professor

will be going April/May 2020. glad too have over a year to plan this. will be DIY hunt so I have a lot to think about. Studying all the Fresh tracks black bear hunts now. Actually woke up this morning at 0340 and couldn't stop thinking of all the planning I have to do
Congrats. Have you looked into cost for transport to the island?

Melman

Congrats. Have you looked into cost for transport to the island?
I have not checked into cost yet. I think I know who I want to use to fly to the Island but I'm not sure on prices as they are not listed on the website. I'll probably call soon.