Caribou Gear

AK Blacktails -Fantasy Island

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Just off a bush plane in Thorne Bay, AK. Too tired to type. Will try to find a good wi-fi (too long to type on a phone) over the next day to write up the entire story. It is one of the finest adventures we've ever had.

For now, a pic will have to suffice. If you know about Sitka Blacktails, you will appreciate this buck. If you have never researched or dreamed of hunting them, this will cause nothing more than a "meh" response.

Big thanks to my "old school buddy," JB. And to an ass-busting camera guy like Tyler.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_5.jpg
    FullSizeRender_5.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 2,625
Good Grief, that's bigger than any mule deer I've killed. Congrats Fin.

From what little I know about Blacktail hunting that's a freaking Dandy!!! Way to go Randy! Looking forward to the whole write up.

That is an outstanding Sitka blacktail, and I see one of the best chasers of Sitkas over your right shoulder. Looking forward to the story.

So happy for you and the crew Randy! I know how excited you were for this hunt. Should be a good story I'm sure. No road hunting there.

Awesome buck, really looking forward to hearing more on this as Sitka's are high on my to do list

35e9dff63d7374a499d13f7682fb43a1.320x240x46.gif

Holy cow that's a dandy for sure! I'm looking forward to hearing this story. Congrats!

I'm with the above boys......no "meh" here. Woowee wowee woooh. Looking forward to the "Telling of the Adventure".

WOW! That is a monster of a Sitka! Congratulations, and I join the chorus of those waiting to hear the story.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back