AK Blacktails -Fantasy Island

I don't get whatever channel the TV show is shown on, BUT, I did download the whole season on my phone to watch on flight and delays. The Blacktail episode was OUTSTANDiNG.

Really, REALLY good job of showing what it takes and why doing things the RIGHT way is important.

Hats off to you and your crew Big Fin.

Also watched the goat episode--same words above apply!

Hello, new to the board and just watched the show the other night. WOW! The episode was fantastic. As another blackpowder guy I especially enjoyed the parts that I could pick up on Jim equipment. Now that I found the show it's on DVR. Thank you and Good Hunting.

Jim brought his .58 cal Hawken to town this week, making good on Tyler's offer that he could tag along as Tyler and his hounds chase lions. I'm along with three wolf tags, acting as defender of the hounds against any wolves that might venture too close. We spent most the morning reminiscing and plotting 2016 archery strategy fr the two really big bucks that time did not allow us to chase.

Part 2 of this episode re-airs again this week. Wednesday at 9:30 pm Mountain Time.

Yeah, I saw this show the other night - really impressive country and bad ass hunters. I don't think I'd want to make that hike....

Jim brought his .58 cal Hawken to town this week, making good on Tyler's offer that he could tag along as Tyler and his hounds chase lions. I'm along with three wolf tags, acting as defender of the hounds against any wolves that might venture too close. We spent most the morning reminiscing and plotting 2016 archery strategy fr the two really big bucks that time did not allow us to chase.

Part 2 of this episode re-airs again this week. Wednesday at 9:30 pm Mountain Time.
Hope he gets to put that blunderbuss to work on a cat! He sounds like a cool dude to hang with.

Back