Caribou Gear

A Proud Father

worm

My daughter had to give a presentation on her favorite activity/sport in her health class this week. She asked to use my computer to type it up and this is what I found when i fired it up this morning. The European is what she took to school (on the bus) for her prop. Makes a father proud and wonder where all of the time has went.

Attachments

• Snap 2012-11-05 at 18.03.21.jpg
    Snap 2012-11-05 at 18.03.21.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 498
  • Snap 2012-11-05 at 18.04.02.jpg
    Snap 2012-11-05 at 18.04.02.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 500
Very nice. I hope my daughters follow along in my footsteps when it comes to hunting. Anytime I leave without my uniform on they ask if I'm going hunting. Thanks for sharing.

I hope some day to raise children just like yours. Thanks so much for sharing that, and thanks for raising one amazing little girl.

You did it right.

wow you are really lucky to have such a great daughter. I'm sure the two of you will have many more hunts together. Hope she got an A+, she deserves it!!

Way cool pops!
She has done good by you. Pity any guys, she will set them straight. I have one of two who can carry her WEIGHT when it comes to men. Luckily she has a keeper now.

WOW. Awesome! I hope someday the seeds planted with my own daughters will bear fruit like that!

Nice to see, Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for all of the positive comments. I look forward to another big game hunting season with her. Just Chukars and Coyotes now.

I hope my son thinks the same way your daughter does. Congrats on raising a great kid. May god Bless her and your family for doing it right....Family Style.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back