A little bit of sleding fun.

IdahoBugler

We finally recieved a little bit of snow on Monday so I asked the boy if he wanted to go sledding. I found this little hill and thought it might work out. The sun came out and melted alot of it. So I started kicking snow to one big pile and made a pretty sweet little run. About half way down made a sweet jump and we had hours of fun.

Notice the little snow man the boy wanted to take out.
100_2904.jpg

100_2906.jpg

There goes the snow mans head.
100_2908.jpg

I would run him down the hill and shove him so he would pick up speed. He caught some sweet air.
100_2927.jpg

100_2930.jpg

A few pics of him posing for the camera.
100_2936.jpg

100_2946.jpg

This last pic would of been sweet if the wife and I could of caught him at full flight. I think he landed a good 8 feet past the jump but unfortunetly took a sled to the nose to bloody it up pretty good. I kept telling him not to worry about it because chicks dig scars. :)
100_2947.jpg

HAAA that last picture is great! the look on his face is priceless.

Looks like he can forsee the future "OHHHHH this is going to HURT!!!!!"". Great pics.
By the way Send some of that snow over the mountains we could use more over here!!

Looks like fun! Great pics.
I'm really looking forward to those days...

"Sweet bike, you ever take it off any sweet jumps" :D

nice pics IB. oh to be young again. we went down hills on pieces of cardboard and sledding consisted of being pulled behind the back of a VW beetle on the country roads.

yep, looks like he knows something bad is going to happen in the last pic.

That's awesome, what camera did you take those pics with?
I used the Panasonic FZ-8.

Thanks guys for the comments on the pictures. It was fun and makes me want to go to a huge hill and catch some sweet air. But I'm not going to use that hard arse sled my boy was using. I'd be using an innertube for some nice soft landings. :D

Great pics. Looks like your boy was having a blast. Love the smiles on his face

Great pics- We spent last weekend doing the quad/knee board/snowboard combos...kids had a blast! Now we have so much friggin snow we will have to snowshoe in to the cabin next weekend! (3+ feet of new :eek: )

Thanks for the share IB

That first photo of your son taking out the snowman's head is about as perfect of a photograph as I've ever seen posted on this site. I would print that one and frame it. He will love looking at it down the road.

Photoshop !!!!! :D

AHHH looks like fun, I try to stay away from that tye of fun though, it HURTS !!! :D

Sweet pics and great family fun. My back and arse hurt just looking at that though.

At what age does that stuff start hurting? 18? 25?

Back