A Family’s First Western Exposure

Yep, my daughter couldn’t get enough of it. Then both of them wanted a anatomy lesson, so the gutless tuned into a full necropsy. Smiles ear to ear and wanting to go again.

That's great.Did you then harvest the heart and liver?Good eats.
Now they know that hunting is a great outdoor activity along with all
the Museums etc.Good on you for taking your family on a wonderful
vacation with all the memories for years to come. 🔥

That's great.Did you then harvest the heart and liver?Good eats.
Now they know that hunting is a great outdoor activity along with all
the Museums etc.Good on you for taking your family on a wonderful
vacation with all the memories for years to come. 🔥

We salvaged what was left of her heart. Bullet went thru the top of it. We also kept the tongue to try. We are not liver people so the coyotes will have something to eat.

Fantastic! Congratulations to you and your family. Now alll that meat will bring back memories for the whole family.(y)

Regardless of whether or not this trip pushes your wife over the edge into moving out west, it certainly is going to be something wonderful that your kids will carry with them for the rest of their lives. You’re doing good work Addicting.

I am so glad you and your family are having an enjoyable "western hunting trip" Best of luck on the remainder of your trip

Trip looks amazing.

Congrats on the Elk. I’m heading out to Wyoming with a Cow tag in a few weeks and hope to harvest my first Elk.

What kind of camper are you towing around?

I’m towing a 19ft travel trailer from Pa that has some the anxiety level on high. Figure crossing the plains with winds is going to be sketchy.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back