6th times a charm?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Boomer, you are in the right place for support from your hunting cyber buddies. I look forward to your posts here, none of those will compare to the post you make when this hurdle is crossed. Sounds like your wife is a warrior as well, you got that going for you. It was powerful to read that what you find here is valuable to you, people never hear that enough, even though it happens all the time. Sending you thoughts for strength and healing. Keep us posted during this challenge.
1574829616160.png

Thank you for sharing this. That takes a certain kind of guts and speaks highly of this online community and your involvement in it. I’ll be thinking of you and wishing the best of luck, man. Sounds like your in excellent hands, both with docs and your better half.

Best wishes on your surgery and recovery. Thank you for your service. When you get back on your feet and are ready to hunt Wyoming, let me know if there is any way I can help.

Thanks, you guys are awesome! I was trying to make this a post about never giving up but it turned to a thank you post.

I gave it my all out in West River deer in SoDak this Fall. The whitetail only tags made things difficult.
20191116_071321.jpg
20191117_064708.jpg
20191116_071309.jpg
I was face to face with a nice mulie.
20191118_152403.jpg
Tag soup! On to dreaming about next year!

Best wishes on your surgery and recovery. Thank you for your service. When you get back on your feet and are ready to hunt Wyoming, let me know if there is any way I can help.
Thank you, I might take you up on that!

Back