Caribou Gear

6th times a charm?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Fantastic news. The ability of modern medicine is truly incredible, we don't give them enough credit.

Heal quickly and fully!

I stumbled upon this post and quickly caught up to the present. I don't know you but your attitude towards this is amazing. I am so happy to hear the surgery went well. Have a happy and HEALTHY Christmas and enjoy each day to the fullest. The game had better be on THEIR game in 2020, 'cause a motivated dude will be on the hunt!
The game won't know what hit them in 2020!

I'm a little late on this one but wow. I'm so happy that you sought the second opinion and it has gone well. I'd say work hard on the therapy but that's a given I'm sure. Good luck and God bless. Can't wait to see those pics from next fall.

I'm a little late on this one but wow. I'm so happy that you sought the second opinion and it has gone well. I'd say work hard on the therapy but that's a given I'm sure. Good luck and God bless. Can't wait to see those pics from next fall.
You the man! I will definitely post pictures!

I'm also late to the game here.

It is wonderful news that your surgery went well. I hope your recovery is complete and timely.

Back