Caribou Gear Tarp

49ers vs Ravens

49'ers.... just because I'm NOT a Ray Lewis fan. Otherwise I really don't have a preference. Should be a good game if they can contain Kolin K.

good luck to all
the dog

I don't hate San Francisco, but if they win they tie the Steelers with 6 Superbowl wins.

Baltimore is a huge rival, and I can't stand Ray Lewis or Joe Flacco.

Thinking pure football, I'd say the teams are close to even money. Maybe, a slight edge to San Francisco because I think Frank Gore could run all over Baltimore, if they remember to hand him the football...

I hope Baltimore wins just so I can listen to all the lame excuses here in Donkey land for another 8 months.....

BTW, you need to add a poll.

I hope Baltimore wins just so I can listen to all the lame excuses here in Donkey land for another 8 months.....

BTW, you need to add a poll.

do the excuses go away if the 49ers win? Dang stop hatin on the Broncos.. I believe you said you were a chargers fan? what have those excuses been for the last 5+ years...."oh Rivers is so great they should be Super Bowl bound this year" come on now:rolleyes: only two teams not making excuses

The better teams are going to the big game, as it should be...From the standpoint of a New England fan, they didn't play to their potential, pretty lackluster performance,therefore go home and think about it. Go Niners.

Going with Baltimore all the way. Was hoping that Ray Lewis and Ed Reed could retire and go out on top before heading to the Hall but Ed messed that all up.
I also really don't like Kaepernick anyways. Seen him play in college and was not impressed. He looks to have put on about 30lbs since going to the NFL though. Also seeming to playing much better since Harbaugh is his coach.
Should be a great game. With many great story lines.

Go Ravens!

The 49ers have been the only NFL team I cheer for since I was a little kid watching Montana-rice in the golden days . I do believe any team can win on any day with that said if the 9ers can get the ball moving on the ground (should not be a problem) then they should be able to score points as fast or faster than the ravens. Lets not forget that both of these defenses shut out the 3rd and 4th best teams in the second half last week that's pretty awesome if you ask me.

Oh yah, GO NINERS!!

I have been a 49 ears fan since John Brodie was the QB. I know a lot of you have no idea who that is but my dad went to see them whenY.A Tittle was the QuB, so I may be a little brain washed from a young age. I do believe that the Super Bowl is more fun to watch when your not stressing over your team winning or losing. That being said the Bronco fans should have a great time watching. Just kidding!;)

49ers.
Montana, Rice and Taylor will take this team in to win - for a 6th Superbowl win!

49er's in a close one. Jeff Harbaugh has a few more tricks up his sleeve.

do the excuses go away if the 49ers win? Dang stop hatin on the Broncos.. I believe you said you were a chargers fan? what have those excuses been for the last 5+ years...."oh Rivers is so great they should be Super Bowl bound this year" come on now:rolleyes: only two teams not making excuses

I think the teams are matched pretty well, should be a good game for sure. I think the 49ers will pull it off. I feel sorry for anyone that thinks Rivers is great. . .he blows and so does his cry baby attitude on the sidelines. . not a good role model for sure.
on a side note. . .thought it was very cool that Saturday's last snap as an NFL player was to Peyton last night. . .they are greatly missed in IN.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back