Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

49ers vs Ravens

do the excuses go away if the 49ers win? Dang stop hatin on the Broncos.. I believe you said you were a chargers fan? what have those excuses been for the last 5+ years...."oh Rivers is so great they should be Super Bowl bound this year" come on now:rolleyes: only two teams not making excuses

I'm supposed to stop hating the Broncos, why? I can't stand the head donkey, mr elway...
Rivers has sucked the last three years, whatever excuse he comes up with will be lame. Just like the ones coming from Donkey Nation.

A little sensitive about the donkeys aren't we :rolleyes:

Ravens and Ray Lewis retires on top while Ed Reed returns next year for a back-to-back attempt.

I'm not a Ravens fan...but they are on a roll. Liar liar pants on fire attention junkie Lewis pulls a Favre next season...

Yesterday the media asked Jim Harbaugh about the presidents comments on the hits in football. The journalist asked if the coach thought that this may make parents keep their kids from playing football. Jim says, my son Jack is 5 months old and all I can think of is that he won't have as much competition when he plays the game.

Ray Lewis...6 kids with 4 different women...murder charges dropped after plea agreement.

Sounds like a perfect role model to me...

I'm voting 49ers on this one, been a niners fan since i was in 4th grade and my battle ax of a teacher hated the niners. I'm hoping they pull this one off, but i'm sticking the game to go out after Javelina.

This just in, in hunting fools April issue it has printed an article stating that they have a recorded phone conversation between greenhorn and schmalts where greenhorn ordered deer antler velvet extract among many other supplements. This conversation apparently took place prior to gh's 2012 mountain goat hunt stay tuned Montana Fw&p is going to release a statement later today.

Schmalts has reported that since the news story has broken Cameron Hanes has called and ordered all of his inventory.

Sorry guys.

This just in, in hunting fools April issue it has printed an article stating that they have a recorded phone conversation between greenhorn and schmalts where greenhorn ordered deer antler velvet extract among many other supplements. This conversation apparently took place prior to gh's 2012 mountain goat hunt stay tuned Montana Fw&p is going to release a statement later today.

Schmalts has reported that since the news story has broken Cameron Hanes has called and ordered all of his inventory.

Sorry guys.

That's just to funny!:D

I am in my mid forties and I remember clearly when Ray Lewis probably should have ended up in prison. No doubt I am biased (from Maryland and a Ravens fan) however the stories about people he has positively influenced are now so many I can only pray people do change.

The best of the best linebackers such as Jack Lambert retired when they were in their early thirties. For Ray to be playing at the level he is confirms to me that he is amongst the best ever and most passionate to play that position. He is not amongst the best ever morally to play the position.

Sometimes the criminal justice system does not work. At this point all I can hope for is either it did work (not likely) or at a minimum the perp is now somehow positively changing lives (seems likely).

Like so many other things in this world, "it is what it is".

Since the Falcons can only play ball for thirty minutes, I don't have a horse in this race. I do; however, hope that Ray Lewis can finally retire and go back to the hood and live out his life of criminal pursuits. After some of the recently released news about OJ and the serial murderer who it's believed may have killed Nicole; I have to admit I'm not as convinced of his guilt as I once was. I do believe that Lewis managed to plea deal his way out of a murder conviction that was a much more cut and dried case. Oh, and as for Ed Reed, look for him to be in Atlanta next season. Baltimore can't afford to keep him and Atlanta will have the cap room to get him.

I am in my mid forties and I remember clearly when Ray Lewis probably should have ended up in prison. No doubt I am biased (from Maryland and a Ravens fan) however the stories about people he has positively influenced are now so many I can only pray people do change.

The best of the best linebackers such as Jack Lambert retired when they were in their early thirties. For Ray to be playing at the level he is confirms to me that he is amongst the best ever and most passionate to play that position. He is not amongst the best ever morally to play the position.

Sometimes the criminal justice system does not work. At this point all I can hope for is either it did work (not likely) or at a minimum the perp is now somehow positively changing lives (seems likely).

Like so many other things in this world, "it is what it is".
Agreed

Count former Giants wide receiver Amani Toomer among those who have had enough of Ray Lewis.

Toomer played against Lewis in Super Bowl XXXV, and while he says he has great respect for the linebacker as a player, he has grown tired of Lewis stealing the spotlight from his Ravens teammates.

“It’s definitely all about him,” Toomer, who now works for NBC Sports Radio, told USA Today on Wednesday. “Once a guy goes to the center of the field, goes into the victory formation on the last play of his last home game … I just don’t think the Giants or any organization I’ve ever been a part of, even growing up, would allow somebody to single themselves out like that.”

Lewis has announced that Sunday will be his final game in the NFL, which has been the primary storyline following Baltimore throughout these playoffs. The future Hall of Famer has ramped up his already bombastic on-field persona — including elaborate dance routines and emotional press conferences — over the past month, to a point that Toomer feels is beginning to border on ridiculous.

“If you single yourself out after you make a play, that’s one thing,” he said. “But to walk out on the field reminds me of the WWE, like The Rock coming out. You’re becoming a caricature of yourself. It’s exhausting. I don’t know why somebody would want that.”

Luckily for the former wideout, Sunday will be the last time we’ll see Ray Lewis on the sport’s biggest stage. Until he begins his reported gig as an ESPN analyst, that is.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...rmer_wide_receiver_amani_toomer_says/12798550

After some of the recently released news about OJ and the serial murderer who it's believed may have killed Nicole; I have to admit I'm not as convinced of his guilt as I once was. I do believe that Lewis managed to plea deal his way out of a murder conviction that was a much more cut and dried case.

At least OJ tried on the gloves...nobody has ever found Ray Lewis's white suit...

Im goin with the Ravens. The 9ers are puttin to many eggs in #7 basket. He an run and trow but hes got no clock managment skills. Plus i like the AFC

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back