PEAX Equipment

49ers vs Ravens

+1 elkmagnet. On the safety, in addition to Dixon being held, Miller was held(bearhugged)and someone else was tackled. If they called holding, it's still a safety in the endzone so... Would have been neat to have those seconds for a Hail Mary/trick play. Also, on the Jones return TD, Miller was being held big time and amazingly enough, a lane opened up just to the left of him! I realize holds happen on nearly every play to some degree but come on. Looking forward to seeing how "elite" Flacco is next year. The Steelers and Bengals just got a new fan! (Sorry Browns)

Maybe you are right...the only missed calls were against the 49rs. Anyhow, second place is the first loser:D

This bugging you some elkmagnet? Calls went both ways the whole game. Sorry the 9ers lost jeezus. mtmuley

Well, you posted a link about the missed holding call but I was actually referencing dainers post after yours. Either way, I am in agreement with the pundits on the 49rs probable return next year. The only thing that can stop that Kapernick kid is a dirty needle on his next tat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back