Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

$45G for a sheep

I think I heard there were 4 different people in the bidding still at $450,000 or so. I think, as I have ADD so I was in the back of the room swilling beer and not paying attention. Probably the reason I’m a broke azz.

That is 4 different Cats with that much scratch. Only in America do we embrace capitalism until we decide it is not fair.

I was thinking office morale.

When I use to work for a Big 4 accounting firm someone in IT discovered the prefix code for Gentlemens Clubs when charged to a CC. A notice went out to all the partners to please reimburse the frim for said expenses.

My Aunt was a CPA for a pharmaceutical sales company. She has shared some similar experiences.

I was thinking office morale.

When I use to work for a Big 4 accounting firm someone in IT discovered the prefix code for Gentlemens Clubs when charged to a CC. A notice went out to all the partners to please reimburse the frim for said expenses.

I'm hosed.

Wife does the books. I just get the title.

I'm just screwin with you you Dink. We all know what these tags are and you're right,there's a half a million bucks on the mountain now thanks to the guy that won the auction the other night. That's more than 1000 guys like me give in our lifetimes.Hopefully that money does the wildlife of MT. some good.

Lets not pretend that he's some saint either, he didn't just gift the state of MT. that money either. He knew that he was paying for a privilege,so did the other folks bidding against him. Sounds like the privilege of moving to the front of the line requires a larger ''donation'' now then it once did.

I'm just screwin with you you Dink. We all know what these tags are and you're right,there's a half a million bucks on the mountain now thanks to the guy that won the auction the other night. That's more than 1000 guys like me give in our lifetimes.Hopefully that money does the wildlife of MT. some good.

Lets not pretend that he's some saint either, he didn't just gift the state of MT. that money either. He knew that he was paying for a privilege,so did the other folks bidding against him. Sounds like the privilege of moving to the front of the line requires a larger ''donation'' now then it once did.

Hey, NO ONE has been as conflicted about these tags as I in the past year.

I'm currently counting money from our show raffle sales. I wrote a huge check last week to a GPS collar company from our raffle account.

Meanwhile I have also personally spent plenty of time over the last year in court from my dealings with one of the chitheads that is spawned from these types of tags. I understand fully.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back