Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

310-20

Woogstr10

I'm a newly registered user but I've read numerous posts on this site in the past.

A cousin of mine and I were two of the five fortunate folks to draw tags this year in 310-20 (the YNP buffer zone). If any of you photogs are interested in going out for a day please let me know. We are going to do a mix of camping and day hunts. The early morning stuff would probably involve leaving Bozeman by about 4am.

Shoot I don't know anybody. Yep, we're lucky and got two of the five. It was his first time ever buying bonus points and my first time in several years, mine had expired cause I spent the last 4 years overseas. We had no inkling we'd get drawn. It's saved me money though, I know I won't win the powerball now and haven't played since the elk lottery. It's been a good year, Smith River in May and now this. If I don't shoot a big one and waste this tag I'll never hunt again.

We're definitely not hot. He's the size of a sasquatch and I'm only the second generation of my family to ever walk erect. We make good sandwiches though and like a nice glass of whiskey or two after a day in the field.

. If I don't shoot a big one and waste this tag I'll never hunt again.

Please don't waste that tag!! Man your family has the luck.............

However, if your 4 years overseas is because you are in our military which I assume, you deserve the tag and the hunt.....thank you for your service......And I look forward to the grip and grin photos that hopefully will be showing up on here in the next 2 months.:D

Congrats... post some pics up when you get them down! You should be able to find a decent bull in there somewhere!
Get after them!

Last year a father son combo got drawn for that tag. Ill be hunting near by and no the area extreamly well but now I live out of state and can't apply for that tag. guess 310-50 is all i get. good luck and chase some over the hill to me!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back