3 Teenagers and a bull- Season Finale

I’m guessing your son had the kill shot and turret boy hit the horns. Great story. Congrats to you on encouraging the next generation.

Great write and from the smiles this adventure will last a lifetime. Have they started plans for next season yet? :)

Absolutely hilarious! Good on you dad, for the subtle life coaching you did through the chain of events. Thumbs up

Man I can just about picture that! Awesome story! Great bull! Congrats to those young men!

What a story !!! Thank you for sharing. JLS is right - the life lessons you provided that day was well done. I expect the four of you will relive that hunt every time you all gather !!

Well told and congratulations on mentoring your son's friends. I think we forget the Chinese Fire drill response that many of us experienced on our first of a species. You recounted it in an amusing manner and preserved their dignity with great nicknames. Well done on all counts.

This is an awesome story! So glad to see young people getting This excited about hunting!!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back