2024 Colorado Statewide Sheep, Mountain Goat, and Pronghorn Raffles

I’m not tracking…?
He said he wants to see us start a 4th Swaro raffle, which only happens if we sell out #3 soon. All online sales end on April 23, so I won't start a 4th if we are too close to the sales deadline. Raffle #3 currently has 29% of the tickets remaining. With 2 weeks left in sales, we would pretty much need to sell out in the next day or two.

He said he wants to see us start a 4th Swaro raffle, which only happens if we sell out #3 soon. All online sales end on April 23, so I won't start a 4th if we are too close to the sales deadline. Raffle #3 currently has 29% of the tickets remaining. With 2 weeks left in sales, we would pretty much need to sell out in the next day or two.
Only 88 tickets to go, come on you cheap asses!

Okay, thanks. I'll get a few different raffle tickets today.

Reactions: Oak
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back